The Industrial Freezing® Green Initiative
THE INDUSTRIAL FREEZING ® GREEN INITIATIVE originates from our ambitious team of freezing equipment specialists who recognize the importance of protecting our shared environment. As a team, we strive to expand our leadership in environmental protection within the food industry.
“Our mission is to spiral to an eco-friendly food industry. Together.”
OUR MAIN INDUSTRIAL FREEZING ® GREEN INITIATIVE
encompasses a continuous improvement in our business concept: recycling and repairing of pre-owned industrial freezing systems and cooling equipment and corresponding spare parts and materials, while complying with all environmental, health & safety laws and regulations.
OUR AUXILIARY INDUSTRIAL FREEZING ® GREEN INITIATIVES
At Industrial Freezing, we understand that the amount of waste the industrial sector can create, can be tremendous. Even though our main focus is to recycle larger freezing and cooling equipment, we should not forget to keep our own supply chain as sustainable as possible. The focal point here, is to include following auxiliary initiatives into our daily activities:
- Spare parts from older or broken freezers and cooling equipment.
- Electrical and electronical equipment.
- Materials and packaging.
- Hard plastics (such as polystyrene), we ensure return to collection point.
- Soft plastics (such as polyethylene) collected by the government.
- Material that is not suitable for sale (anymore).
- Electrical and electronical waste.
- Light bulbs, batteries, printer cartridges, etc.
- Cardboard packaging.
- All material and chemical waste to be sent to recycling facilities.
- Using energy and natural resources efficiently and intelligently.
- Reducing emissions and waste.
- Heating of buildings with green and/or solar energy
- Illumination of buildings with low energy lighting.
- Use of eco-friendly packaging materials.
Does teamwork really matter? Yes!
"Together with our suppliers, customers, contractors, transporters and partners, we work towards promoting sustainable management of products and processes. We are all in the same team and their commitment is just as important as our own."
Questions or remarks about the INDUSTRIAL FREEZING ® GREEN INITIATIVE?
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will gladly answer your thoughts.